VACANCIES have been posted online for a Mass Vaccination Centre in Salisbury.
On Friday, December 18, Salisbury District Hospital posted on Twitter that it was recruiting for roles – clinical and non-clinical – to support the centre.
It will be open from 8am to 8pm, seven days a week, and the hospital are looking for people to start “as soon as possible”.
They are looking for people to work until May 2021, but this “could potentially lead to longer term employment in the NHS”.
The post added: “Flexible hours are available, not all roles need previous experience and full training will be provided”.
- Band 6 Clinical Supervisor
- Band 5 Healthcare Professional
- Band 3 Healthcare Assistant
- Non Clinical Band 3 Admin Support
- Non Clinical Band 2 – Receptionist (Front of House)
For more information, click here.