LOCKDOWN 2 is particularly tough for businesses that have had to shut, including our much-loved pubs.
But not all of them are closed – some have been serving takeaway beer and food in a bid to bring some money in while their doors are shut.
If you want to support pubs that have chosen to continue to trade – these are 10 venues offering takeaways during the lockdown period.
- The Fox and Goose, Coombe Bissett
- The Village Freehouse, Wilton Road
- The White Hart at Bishopstone
- The Wooden Spoon, Downton
- The Horse & Groom, Wilton Road
- The Lord Nelson Arms, Winterslow
- The Yew Tree Inn, Odstock
- The Bell & Crown, Catherine Street
- The Green Dragon, Alderbury
- The Stonehenge Inn, Durrington
- The Barford Inn, Barford St. Martin
A number of businesses that were forced to shut on November 5 are eligible for one-off grants.
Get in touch if your pub is not on the list – email@example.com.