Planning your Salisbury trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Salisbury such as events and attractions, to make your Salisbury visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Salisbury, you’ll find everything you need for your Salisbury holiday on Whats On In Salisbury.net. Our What’s On Salisbury guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Salisbury – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Salisbury by checking out our News and Events page.
See what's on in Salisbury. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
A trespasser who was found on the railway tracks in Salisbury has been rescued. Salisbury Journal | News …
Heard at Salisbury Magistrates: Salisbury Journal | News …
Britain’s most dearly missed retailer Woolworths is NOT coming back to the high street, following a series of announcements made on Twitter that sparked speculation over its return. Salisbury Journal | News …
Salisbury District Hospital has today warned about the impact of coronavirus following a rise in patients diagnosed with Covid-19. Salisbury Journal | News …
THREE more businesses across Salisbury have announced they will be offering meals for children, following the government’s refusal to extend free school meals during the half term break. Salisbury Journal | News …
1 2 3 … 27 Next »
- Feed has no items.
Salisbury Journal | News
- Salisbury Journal Camera Club winners announced October 2020on October 30, 2020 at 5:00 am
CAMERA club members have been busy capturing all things spooky this month as part of October’s competition theme celebrating Halloween.
- Nurseplus UK Salisbury branch launches 'Care at Home' serviceon October 30, 2020 at 5:00 am
A NURSING and care agency has moved away from the traditional care home setting, to offer a private care service within the home.
- Jeremy Corbyn suspension: Salisbury's 2019 Labour hopeful reactson October 29, 2020 at 5:40 pm
THE former Labour Party candidate for Salisbury says it is "time to acknowledge the harm that has been done to the Jewish community and the serious leadership failings that took place" following the Jeremy Corbyn's suspension.
- Will England have a second lockdown? Coronavirus lateston October 29, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Will there be a second national lockdown in England? Latest update from the UK Government as second wave of Covid-19 reaches a “critical stage”.
- Secret Netflix codes revealed by Martin Lewison October 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Money and finance expert Martin Lewis has revealed the secret Netflix codes to watch 'lost' movies and TV shows for viewers across the UK.
- Swindon rugby coach is a finalist for UK Coaching Awardson October 30, 2020 at 5:04 am
A RUGBY coach has been shortlisted for an award after building self-confidence in his students.
- Loving mum Amanda Powell and son Benjamin shocked by anonymous gift of £100on October 30, 2020 at 5:02 am
TWO weeks ago, the Wiltshire Times told you of the desperation loving mum Amanda Powell feels, eight months in to the coronavirus pandemic, during which she has cared 24/7, seven days a week, for her severely disabled son Benjamin without any respite care.
- New arrivals: Adorable babies born at the Great Western Hospitalon October 30, 2020 at 5:01 am
Say hello to the latest batch of beautiful babies born at the Great Western Hospital.
- Wiltshire College's Lackham Campus looks ahead to a hi-tech futureon October 30, 2020 at 4:26 am
Despite the global uncertainty, £9m building work at Wiltshire College & University Centre’s specialist land-based Lackham campus has been full steam ahead.
- Hale Vets says safety comes first - even if PPE bemuses dogson October 30, 2020 at 4:21 am
THE team at Hale Vets are thrilled to welcome owners back into their consultation room.