A family near Salisbury lost their possessions in a Christmas Day fire, according to a fundraising campaign set up to help them.
Thick smoke was seen billowing out of a bungalow in Downton on December 25.
The serious fire left windows and doors blackened, according to an image of the emergency response posted to Facebook by Salisbury Police.
The local policing team said they had been “very busy” on Christmas Day.
Just after 1.30pm on December 25, the police posted on Facebook to say they were “currently assisting our fire service colleagues”.
But the police page added “thankfully all occupants safe”.
However the shocking fire led to concerns from neighbours about the terrible blow to the occupants of the bungalow at Christmas time.
A fundraising campaign to help those affected has since been set up the Wiltshire 999s website.
The campaign said: “A family in Downton, Salisbury, have lost their possessions following a serious house fire on Christmas Day.
“We’re raising money to give directly to the family who have been affected by this devastating fire.
“The funds will help support them through an incredibly hard time and make re-building their life that little bit easier.”
So far the call for funds has raised more than £650.
You can find the campaign on GoFundMe.